WHAT IF?¿

“The unexamined life is not worth living”  


                                                  ~Socrates.



Ah, it's another day;
But wait how do I know it's today?
How do I know the difference between today and yesterday?

How do i know that there's a past or a future?  
That this thing called "time" isn't just human wishful thinking.
What if today's just a glimpse of tomorrow.

I've wondered, pondered, thought and searched for the "truth" or a perception of the truth.
I'm not so sure I'll find it because alas! I'm not sure it exists.

Or... Wait, if exist
How am I sure I'm not a void in time;
An empty space just idly waiting to be filled.

Or what if I never existed,
I'm just an act in someone else's play.
I have all the questions, all the theories.

So can anybody, anyone at all,
Please tell me what in the world is the "truth",
For I fear I might go absolutely raving mad.





Guyss!!!
Well it's been a minute😂
So sorry I haven't been posting, I actually feel bad because I've had this piece done for a while.
This particular work was inspired by a friend who has a very inquisitive mind (the guy can stress😭). That aside he inspired this beautiful work, I'm a bit proud of it if I do say so myself.
Anywho you know the drill repost, comment and stay blessed ❤️

Comments

  1. Niceee. Go girl👍🏽✨

    ReplyDelete
  2. The world is waiting for you...I'm super proud of you. You dey write!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow beautiful 🫶🏾,your an amazing writer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ghost's Or Not?¿

NOBODY