NOBODY

Nobody is perfect, 
          I am Nobody.
                                  ~Daniel Tosh









An illusion of who I truly am;
A mirage of who I am supposed to be.
Clouded by what society says I am;
I am Nobody.

Nobody made by Somebody.
Somebody who sees and knows everybody.
Everybody made to perfection, except me;
I am Nobody.

Forced to be who I am today, 
Who you see today, who you talk, converse, relate, even "vibe" with today.
It's just a figment, a thought, a notion of who I am... Who I truly am.
Unknown, Untold, Un-understandable.

Things I would have said.
Nonsense I would have said to make sense or the sense I didn't want to mean nonsense.
Shunned, ignored, disregarded, 
Because I am NOBODY made by Somebody
who sees and knows everybody.

At the end of it all. I pause, I ponder and sometimes shudder because I am NOBODY.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ghost's Or Not?¿

WHAT IF?¿