Therapy Session

Therapy Session.

The attempt to escape from pain, is what creates more pain.
~Gabor Maté

Therapy is good.
Therapy is nice. 
Why don't you go in and give it a try?

I went in insecure;
And came out violated!
But that doesn't make sense. 
Because therapy is good.
Therapy is nice.

You should probably give it a try.
Your therapist is good. The best in the city.
You will feel good in no time.

My therapists is a bore.
His eyes are sore.
And is probably an insomniac.
But that's crazy 'cause  my therapist is good. 
The best in the city.

I'll rather have a playdate with a thousand mice than sit in a room with someone who gives me a fright.
But that's insane because therapy is good.
Therapy is nice.
And I was better off without it from the start.

 Hi guys it's your favourite poet, wanted to thank you all for the views, you guys have no idea how encouraging they are.
Please feel free to drop a comment oh, and please don't forget to share. That will make me really happy😊.
I don't have a proper update plan but I'll be posting more often on Saturdays, I'll also be taking requests from time to time so feel free to drop a comment on your suggested topic. 
Bye luvs🖤
P.S- You guys rock🖤

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ghost's Or Not?¿

WHAT IF?¿

NOBODY