Ghost's Or Not?¿

"In one aspect, yes, I believe in ghosts, but we create them. We haunt ourselves."

           ~Laurie Halse Anderson, Wintergirls



It's haunting me.
It's mind crawling,
Skin itching.

It's there, I know it is
But they think I'm mad you know,
'Cause ghost's don't exist,
Right? They don't.

But I really wish that was true,
That the howls,
The screams,
They were just in my head.

That the strange noises
And the distant creaking,
Was just the wind and nothing more.

But it's not possible 
Nothing is ever really that simple with me
And they  told me ghost weren't real 
Ha! Can't wait to tell them- or not.

 
Hey luvs🖤
Please don't forget to share and comment.
Very heavy on the share part.
Also this and most of my poems aren't written in my point of view,  which also means it has nothing to do with me most of the time and it's just my imagination and creativity at it's best.
Good news guyss, I will be posting a short story very soon so stay tuned and anticipate, but for the mean time I will be posting my poems on Saturdays. 
Ya'll know the drill, stay safe💕, stay blessed🖤 and keep on doing you.

P.S- your response to the last poem was amazing keep on sharing guys🖤


Comments

  1. Niccceee ♥️😁
    I like how you wrote about the questions we ask in our heads.. are ghosts real or not.. was it a ghost or was it the wind...

    Lovely 👌

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your poems, you are a good poet. Welldone Adesuwa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IF?¿

NOBODY